Fix Our Ferals is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EIN# 94-3297241. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Here’s How You Can Help:
Every donation is tax-deductible and helps save the lives of East Bay cats.
Make a one-time or recurring donation by clicking the button below. You don’t need your own PayPal account. You can use your credit card.
We always need more volunteers.
SEARCH & SHOP
- Amazon Smile. When you shop on Amazon using AmazonSmile, please select Fix Our Ferals as your charity and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to help East Bay cats.
- Amazon Wish List. Check out our Wish List and purchase and send us some much-needed items.
- Shares Cards. When you select Fix Our Ferals through the Shares program, FoodMaxx, Lucky and Save Mart stores donate a portion of their profit to Fix Our Ferals.
- eBay for Charity. When you sell on eBay you can donate a portion of your sales to Fix Our Ferals, and as a buyer, you can also shop and support Fix Our Ferals.
- PayPal Giving Fund. You can designate Fix Our Ferals as your charity, and then we receive donations through PayPal campaigns, eBay for Charity, Humble Bundle and other programs, and 100% of the funds donated goes to Fix Our Ferals.
- GoodSearch.com. Fifty percent of the revenue generated from the sponsored search advertisers is shared with Fix Our Ferals when you choose us.
- GoodShop.com. Up to 30% of every purchase will go to Fix Our Ferals!
- iGive.com. A penny a search and a portion of each purchase will be donated to Fix Our Ferals.
DONATE YOUR OLD CAR, BOAT OR RV
Fix Our Ferals accepts vehicle donations. Please contact Dairne for more information.
IN KIND GIFTS
Fix Our Ferals is always in need of donations of these items:
- Cat food
- Cat litter
- Milk replacement formula (for kittens)
- Flea medication
- Heating pads
- Towels and sheets
- Newspapers (for lining cages)
- Pet store gift cards
- Microchipping equipment and chips
Please talk with your financial adviser regarding the tax implications of your out-of-pocket un-reimbursed expenses.
Thanks To All Our Donors!