Low-Cost Private Vets
Low-Cost Veterinarians in the Bay Area
Remember to ask the veterinarian to notch or tip the cat’s right ear!
Fix Our Ferals does not recommend or endorse any specific vet. This list is provided for your reference only. As always you should research any vet you plan to use.
* These vets are not affiliated with Fix Our Ferals. Their fees and policies are subject to change without our knowledge. Please check prices and policies with individual veterinarians for current information.
Aborn Pet Hospital, 40951 Grimmer Blvd., Fremont:
- Ferals must be in trap
- Females $50 + $35 if pregnant or $15 if in heat; males $40
- Vaccinations $15 each
- Will receive ear tip, and must be 2lbs or 2 mos.
- Tame may be same price and can be in carrier
Emeryville Pet Hospital, Emeryville: (510) 338-3473
- Pet cats only, no ferals
- Females $65+ pain med $20; males $50
- Vaccinations $13 each
- Call for additional prices
Evergreen Pet Clinic, 109 San Pablo Dam Rd.: (510) 215-9980
- Females $70 + $30-60 extra if pregnant; males $40
- Vaccinations $15 extra each
- Ear tip included
- Must be in trap
Pet cats: call for pricing