Ways to Help
Fix Our Ferals is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EIN# 94-3297241. All donations are 100% tax deductible. We send out one fundraising letter every year to our supporters and people who have used our clinics and other services. We also seek funding from various charitable foundations.
Just think! The new Fix Our Ferals Spay/Neuter Center will fix 5,000 cats in the very first year, preventing thousands of kittens from flooding our community shelters. Your donation will save many, many lives.
Join our Pride!
Choose the level of support that’s right for you.
|Pledge of over $1,000||=||LION*|
|Pledge of $751–$1,000||=||TIGER*|
|Pledge of $501–$750||=||JAGUAR*|
|Pledge of $251–$500||=||PUMA|
|Pledge of $101–$250||=||LYNX|
|Pledge of $51–$100||=||BOBCAT|
|Pledge of $1–$50||=||TABBY|
Pledges of $500 and over will be acknowledged by a plaque at the Center.
Here are a few more ways you can help:
Every donation is tax-deductible and helps save cats’ lives
We always need more volunteers.
SEARCH & SHOP
- GoodSearch.com. Fifty percent of the revenue generated from the sponsored search advertisers is shared with the charity, school or nonprofit organization of your choosing.
- GoodShop.com. Up to 30% of every purchase will go to your favorite cause!
- iGive.com. A penny a search and a portion of each purchase will be donated to your favorite cause.
PROVIDE SERVICE IN KIND
Fix Our Ferals needs the following services:
- ISP Services
- Newsletter Editor
WISH LIST ITEMS FOR FOF
Fix Our Ferals is always in need of donations of these items:
- Cat food
- Cat litter
- Milk replacement formula (for kittens)
- Flea medication
- Heating pads
- Towels and sheets
- Newspapers (for lining cages)
- Pet store gift cards
- Microchipping equipment and chips