Ways to Help
Fix Our Ferals is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EIN# 94-3297241. All donations are 100% tax deductible. We send out one fundraising letter every year to our supporters and people who have used our clinics and other services. We also seek funding from various charitable foundations.
Here are a few other ways you can help:
Every donation is tax-deductible and helps save cats’ lives
Donate your old car, boat, or RV
Fix Our Ferals accepts vehicle donations. Please contact Ann for more information.
We always need more volunteers.
SEARCH & SHOP
- GoodSearch.com. Fifty percent of the revenue generated from the sponsored search advertisers is shared with the charity, school or nonprofit organization of your choosing.
- GoodShop.com. Up to 30% of every purchase will go to your favorite cause!
- iGive.com. A penny a search and a portion of each purchase will be donated to your favorite cause.
Fix Our Ferals is always in need of donations of these items:
- Cat food
- Cat litter
- Milk replacement formula (for kittens)
- Flea medication
- Heating pads
- Towels and sheets
- Newspapers (for lining cages)
- Pet store gift cards
- Microchipping equipment and chips