Welcome to Fix Our Ferals
WE RAISED THE $50K THAT MADDIE’S FUND WILL MATCH DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR!
We are thrilled to let you know we raised the $50K that Maddie’s Fund will match dollar-for-dollar!
THANK YOU for your many many donations. Your contributions are now making TWICE the difference!
THANK YOU if you shared news of our matching grant, and helped spread the word about the urgent need to re-open the FOF Spay-Neuter Center!
And especially, THANK YOU, Maddie’s Fund, for your generous support and endorsement of the low-cost spay-neuter services we will soon offer again to ALL East Bay cats!
In the coming weeks, we look forward to keeping you current on all our progress toward the day we re-open our doors!
From the bottoms of our hearts, thank you, Everyone, for caring so much about our neighborhood cats!
About Maddie’s Fund
Maddie’s Fund® is a family foundation created in 1994 by Workday co-founder Dave Duffield and his wife, Cheryl, who have endowed the Foundation with more than $300 million. Since then, the Foundation has awarded more than $187.8 million in grants toward increased community lifesaving, shelter medicine education, and pet adoptions across the U.S. The Duffields named Maddie’s Fund after their Miniature Schnauzer Maddie, who always made them laugh and gave them great joy. Maddie was with Dave and Cheryl from 1987 – 1997 and continues to inspire them today.
Maddie’s Fund is the fulfillment of a promise to an inspirational dog, investing its resources to create a no-kill nation where every dog and cat is guaranteed a healthy home or habitat. #ThanksToMaddie.
FIX OUR FERALS SPAY-NEUTER CLINIC TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Dear caretakers, clients, and supporters of Fix Our Ferals and the FOF Spay-Neuter Clinic,
Fix Our Ferals regrets that we must temporarily close our doors in order to restructure our program.
Our promise to you is that we will make every effort, to open again at our same Richmond facility as soon as possible.
We cannot offer a re-opening date commitment at this time, but we are now researching and discussing a more viable model which will again offer affordable spay-neuter to East Bay residents, and help many more cats.
For those of you who have offered suggestions or help, we request that you contact us again when we announce our plans and ask for your help.
For the Fix Our Ferals Board of Directors
Fix Our Ferals (FOF) is a community-based, non-profit organization that promotes trap-neuter-return (TNR) to humanely reduce outdoor cat populations in the San Francisco East Bay. We help improve neighborhoods for both cats and people by:
- Providing affordable sterilizations and vaccinations, as well as free trap loans with a security deposit, information and advice for implementing trap-neuter-return (TNR) in East Bay neighborhoods
- Educating community members, leaders, and decision-makers about TNR as the only humane and effective long-term solution to neighborhood cat issues
- Reducing unnecessary killing of cats in shelters by advocating TNR as the superior method of population control
HOW TO HELP
Six easy things you can do right now to help make this center a HUGE success:
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to keep up to date on Fix Our Ferals news.
- Follow us on Facebook to get to know our community of fantastic supporters.
- Make a donation via Donate Now or using Paypal
- Help at the center – Volunteer! We are looking for help with event planning and grant applications.
- Subscribe to our blog to get the latest news about the center.
- Spread the word about our center! Tell everyone you know!
- Check out our Support Page.